Monday, June 13, 2005

iPods

The woman in the cube next to me has been talking loudly on the phone in turkish for approximately 10 minutes now. Now I really like this woman, she's great. But her head is about three feet from mine and the non stop gibberish interspersed with laughter is making me INSANE. It must have taken me two whole minutes to untangle my iPod headphones and charger cable because I was twitching and SOO desperate to obliviate this chatter with a stream of unrelenting hard rock. And in fact I can still F-ing hear her because I'm trying not to destroy my eardrums. Oh lord.

Anyway, I would like to take this post to honor fathers day by Thanking my Dad for buying me an iPod for graduation. It is saving my sanity. (though I hope he isn't reading this blog....)

No comments: