Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm It

Better do this now while my computer is still living. Kav tagged me and this is courtesy of prairie biker, via Hubris...

1) What is the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
That's a good question. I'm going to have to go with the Sushi from my University Food Service. Or really anything from my University Food Service. Oh and some weird meatball thing I had in Tivoli Gardens in Denmark, it was probably only gross because I was a vegetarian at the time. But it was gross.

2) What is one food that you ate when a kid that you absolutely refuse to now, since you're on your own and don't have to?
Zucchini. While I adore zuccini bread, my mother used to do something to the vegetable that turned it into mush that smelled like stinky feet. It was revolting.

3. Have you ever eaten an endangered critter? If not, what was the best thing you've ever eaten (and I sure hope nobody answers 'April Guthrie' here)?
Is Buffalo endangered? Ostritch? I don't keep track. Like Kav I also had Reindeer when I was in Norway.

4. What food can you never get enough of?
Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love them, and I am good at making them. mmmmmmmm And Cheese, any cheese. (The boyfriend does it eat it, oh the agony.)

5. Have you ever eaten any critter's testicles? Why?
So when you say eat, does this involve actually swallowing them? If so then no.

6. Who is the better cook, your significant other or your mom?
My Significant Other. Not that he's actually a great cook (how can you be without cheese?), but my mother is really bad. I think that once she was a quite good cook, but she was in an accident and since then.... really no. Lots of burning things or underdone things. Most recently she has lost the ability to understand how time passes, so that makes for some interesting meals.

I will tag Owlish because he posts recipes and stuff, and pyrrho, because I want to see how he answers #6. Tee hee.

No comments: