Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Good Advice

Good advice today from John Hawkins. (via Michelle Malkin AGAIN! shock)

7) If you're an attractive woman, you can gain a lot of extra traffic over time by posting pics. Maybe you think that's sexist, maybe not, but it has been proven to work time and time again.

I like that one a lot. But sadly I am doomed to be trafficless, for-

25) Given that there are plenty of people who've been fired or disciplined at work either for blogging on the job or for something they said on their blog, the fewer people at your job who know about your blog, the better.

If I put my picture on it, that would kinda give the game away now wouldn't it. ::sigh:: Maybe someday when I haven't been calling my boss a dumbass recently I will post pictures and then you can all come oogle me.

Until I get another job, or get fired, I will simply attempt to improve the quality of my content so that people might actually want to read what I have to say. But first it is time for the #Ninja to copy and paste things from one excel file to another. I went to college for THIS?

No comments: