And if you do drugs, you are bad. Digby at Hullabaloo has a great post on the "War on Drugs" and how it's really a "war on marajuana." Anyway, go read Digby's article because he's a good writer, and I am not.
”Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.” HL Mencken.
And now here's something we hope you'll really like:
1. What is your favorite word?
Uhm. I like prime numbers.
2. What is your least favorite word?
potentially (Because Dumbass says it like Poe- tentially, AHHHHHHH it makes my brain itch)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Reading, being with freinds
4. What turns you off?
Boringness, close mindedness
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of a television that isn't playing anything
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Directing, Singer, Author, Pundit
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything medical, it gives me the creepy crawlies
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Well well, certainly fucked that up didn't we, want another go?"
Since I'll never get to be on Inside the Actors studio much to my dismay.