Friday, April 29, 2005

Titles are hard

I just bought Freakanomics cause I saw it on the Daily Show last night. Muuuust read booooks from daily show.......... No actually I'm going to read it because it sounds like a book I wish I had written but am clearly not smart enough to. The Authors have a Blog (reminds me of spinsanity in the days when I thought blogs were lame personal diaries, I guess that's what this has turned into, oh well)

I had some really funny stuff I was going to post last night and now I can't remember what it was. Damnit. It's like when I go to the music store, and I can't remember one band on the very long list of bands whose CDs I still don't own. (The list is so long because every time I go to the music store I can't remember.... It's horrible.) But then I go to the grocery store and I'm all like, Oh yeah, I need to buy the new Daft Punk blah blah, what was it we were going to have for dinner? Oh yeah, food.

Did that sweater have buttons? Oh well, I should wrap this up before I start to ramble.

No comments: