Friday, April 29, 2005

Awards

Normally I hate award shows. Cause they are all about the celebrities, and since the first thing I see every morning is something about Michael Jackson Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt on CNN I don't think they really need more attention. In fact I'm not really a fan of blog-awards either cause they all just go to the blogs everyone reads already. What is the point?

But today Hubris gave awards to all of the people on his blogroll. This is my favorite awards show ever.

I won the "Hubris" for Best Youthful Idealistic Outrage.

Obviously, I am outraged.

Seriously, I never would have started blogging if it weren't for cabal and Hubris's blog. So if you are reading my blog and you don't read his blog (that is sooo unlikely) you should go there right now, because he is a funny funny man. Though if you want to Ogle him you have to go to A Small Victory. Get out of here. Well, GO!

No comments: